Friday, January 6, 2012

So aside from exploring a new continent, I'm going to need to spend some time in school.
In Austria I have decided to attend "Karl-Franzens-Universitat Graz" (University of Graz) [http://www.uni-graz.at/E/] so today I tackle a new school system and try to select courses for next year. Since I'm in communication studies at York, ideally i was looking for some media related courses but my options are few. These are the courses I'm considering:

- Canadian Cultures 
- Linguistics Seminar (Youth Media Culture)
- Sustainable tourism
- Linguistics Seminar (Language and the Body)
- Propaganda & media in the first world war
- Mass Media: Analysis and Production
- forms of english past and present
So now I need to figure out which ones I'm even able to take and narrow it down to two or three :)
By the way, this is the school I'll be attending .. 



No comments:

Post a Comment