Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Time in Between

After Prague, I then spent about a week in Graz before heading off on the next leg of my my Easter Break. By the way, we had the 1st to 22nd of April off for "Easter Holidays". For that reason alone, I would say come study in Austria.

Here is some of what I did:

Ate at a "Buschenschank" - typically you order a platter like this of all cold meats and cheese and eat it with bread and home made wine / cider - Delish .. http://www.buschenschank-schaar.at/
Saw Hauptplatz from a different angle (Main center in Graz)
This is my friend Juans picture - but i have seen this view - That is Maria Trost, a church just on the outskirts of Graz
Hung out on top of the Schlossberg - unfortunately not at this restaurant
Went to my Austrian Buddys "17th" birthday

Window shopped for traditional Austrian Fashions
Discovered a new museum

Watched tulips grow in Jakominiplatz

Graz
Easter at the Auer bakeries
Restaurant on top of the Schlossberg
Hung out in Stadt Park (City park)
Watched the Gosser beer man deliver beers to my apartment :)
This is actually when school was back on (beginning of May) - There is a center area with a wine / beer hut and lawn chairs provided by the university! Come to Graz!
Again a photo my firend took of a bustling Hauptplatz - Main square - Same building as at the top of my blog - Congress

No comments:

Post a Comment