Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Alles Gut

Hey guys :)

Sorry I haven't posted in so long! I've just been enjoying daily routines around Graz for the past week or two and have really just forgotten to blog!

A couple posts ago I mentioned that I visited the Mur Island Cafe (cool looking bubble built on the Mur River in Graz) and my dad was really curious what the inside actually looked like. I personally did not like the cafe because it was very stuffy and I'm not a fan of the decor in there which is more modern than most of the other more cozy settings in Graz. Well here are a couple photos for you dad:





this is right outside of the cafe, which actually looks like it will be nice come summer time

So there you go dad. If you would like a better view, come visit! haha

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment