Friday, February 3, 2012

Friends

This morning I had a short information session about the German intensive course i will be starting next week, and the meeting was for international students who know no german at all. So I went into this morning with high hopes of meeting someone else in my situation and i couldn't be more happy with who I found there!

Being half awake I wasn't feeling all that social until I overheard a group of girls and one said, "Canada!" .. obviously my ears opened right up and I started talking with them.

I ended up meeting 1 Canadian girl, 5 girls from the USA and one other Korean girl, two of which actually live in my building!

so i was right, all of us internationals were just hiding, all in the same boat, waiting for this meeting today.

If the girls ever read this im sure they'll find it funny :P




no pictures yet today, but we are all meeting up soon to go for dinner and drinks so ill take some photos there.

xo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment