Saturday, February 4, 2012

Night Out

Hey guys!
I miss you all so much! I definitely have realized how fortunate I am, especially back home and how much I do take for granted. Being in Austria has already been an eye opening experience in soo many ways and I already can't wait to be back in Canada and show everyone how much I really appreciate you all in my life.

My parents and I at the airport - Miss you two!


I did end up taking a couple pictures last night when i was out with the girls .. some of the others took some group pictures that I will try to grab off them later because mine basically consist of beer portraits haha.

Puntigamer bier! "I saw a group of you ladies at the table, 
and i went to go pick up your drinks, and i thought this order of 5 tall biers had to be wrong" - Stephan, waitor ... 
(Photo of: Madison and Alison)
















 http://www.puntigamer.at/index.php



















Chair made of Austrian Grosser Bier ;)


















Saw this on our walk last night on a hill beside the river, might be a chuch, i need to remember to go find it!


another place I saw out last night, want to check this out as well


















and it snowed in Austria today! :( 



No comments:

Post a Comment